Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Where did September go?

Another month has (almost) come and gone. I swear time has been flying lately. I dont know if it is because I'm really busy or what. I like it though. The faster the months go by, the faster hot weather will be here again. It's cold in Atlanta, its been cold for 2 days. Miserable.

I was in Auburn this past weekend for rivalry week between Jonathan and I (Auburn vs USC) :)! All day, I was a little worried that Auburn was just going to blow it, BUT we won! Oh I was so happy. Both teams played so hard! What a great game to go see. The boys were awfully quiet after the game, but like any good Auburn fan, I did not rub in our victory. I love to win, but that doesn't mean I should be rude to the losing team.

Below are some pictures from the day.


Jonathan, my brother Caleb, and me!


Me and Jonathan at the game


Love this picture because it captures both of us so well. And of course it show my Auburn pride and his South Carolina pride. Ignore that sticker, I took it off once, but nicely gave it back.

As this month comes to a close, I'm excited for October. More football, Toy Story 3 on Ice :), and Halloween! Hopefully I'll get to see friends too! Elizabeth, Katie, Amanda lets coordinate a weekend in Auburn!

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO glad I ran into you that weekend.. It was lots of fun! haha.. when will you be back in Auburn?!

    ReplyDelete