Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Resolutions

For the first time that I can remember, I am going to come up with some resolutions, but only for the sake of the blog will I call them a resolution. I will call them steps to becoming a better me.... Maybe that is too long, I guess I need to do some more creative thinking on the name.

Either way, I plan to make steps to change/continue to grow myself in ways.

1) Like everyone else in the world, I want to be healthier. I want to eat healthier and exercise more often. Except I'm adding an additional goal to my list, I want to do at least 6 races this year (probably just 5Ks) but still races. So far I have signed up for 2 in May, Susan G Komen Race for a Cure 5K and Warrior Dash 2011.

2) Create a bucket list and cross off 5 items.

3) a) I want to stay out of debt. I finally got 100% out of debt last year and I want to stay that way. b) However, by getting out of debt, my poor little savings account suffered so I want to save more, much more.

4)Read more often.

5) Travel more often. Which includes seeing friends I haven't seen in a while, or visit friends I see less often than I want, more often.

6) Be more adventurous. Do things I wouldn't usually do (like Warrior Dash). Be spontaneous.

7) Relax. Continue to let the little things slip off my shoulders.

7 steps is a good start. Now to get to it.

I hope your New Year is going great!

Auburn plays in 5 days!!! So this time next week my Tigers could be NATIONAL CHAMPIONS. We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment