Friday, July 17, 2009

My first, but hopefully not my last!

I have cracked. I am now continuing on the trend of creating and maintaining (hopefully) a blog!

For those of you who don't know, after graduation I accepted a job in Atlanta! So my life has changed drastically from the familiar of Auburn to the craziness of Atlanta.

While it took some time, I am now officially ok with the traffic, the enormous amounts of people, and the changes I had to make, but there is one thing I have not and am not sure I ever will get used to.

When I graduated, I thought that everyone I knew would just happen to end up in the same city I decided to go to. RUDE AWAKENING, it seems like the majority of my college buddies have just spread out over the state of Alabama and Georgia with very few actually being in Atlanta. While some are still in school at Auburn, others have moved to Birmingham, Huntsville, Mobile, etc. It's so hard to have everyone around at all times and then all of a sudden you have to plan trips to even see them for a few days! I miss everyone so much.

Thankfully, I have met an amazing group of people here in Atlanta. They are all a lot of fun and I really do enjoy having them in my life. I just wish sometimes that I could have both my "Atlanta friends" and all of my "college friends."

Growing up is hitting me a lot quicker than I wanted it to I think. My life has already taken a complete 180 in just 5 short months. I'm excited to see where I end up and I'm even more excited about having a new place to share it with everyone!

Here is your official permission to "stalk" my blog. :)!

1 comment:

  1. i'm surprised it took me this long to realize i had another way to stalk you!!!!!!!! muahahaha!

    ReplyDelete