Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Today I am Thankful

Because my Thanksgiving "break" starts this afternoon and I'm not sure how much computer time I will have... I thought in the spirit of Thanksgiving I would write a list of the things I am thankful for.

I am thankful for having a family that loves me and would do anything for me regardless.

I am thankful for my job, while at times I struggle with the tasks at hand, and really being happy where I am, I am learning a patience I did not know before and I am gaining critical knowledge I could never have learned in school.

I am thankful for the lessons I have learned over the past 9 months. It's been a crazy and emotional 9 months in Atlanta and I will always cherish what I have experienced and look forward to what is still to come.

I am thankful for my afternoon conversations with my Mom almost every afternoon on my way home from work. My mom is such a wonderful woman and the perfect example of how I want to be as a mom one day.

















I am thankful for my friend Elizabeth Pierce. Despite how far away she is, she is always there for me. She is one of the only people who can really understand my exact thoughts on my job and can share how she has coped or dealt with similar issues and of course we both have the other to vent to.









I am thankful for Amanda Woo. My bestfriend since 8th grade. She has been by my side (in spirit now that college took her away) for all the good times, the bad times, and the times I will never forget. She is a blessing.














I am thankful for my little shishter. And our shtupid new language that we ushe when we talk to eachother. She is a messh, but despite all our argumentsh as teenagersh, we love eachother and I couldn't imagine a better shishter to have.












I am thankful for my daddy. A man who would give anything for his children, to make us happy and comfortable. I love him with all my heart and truly believe I have the best father ever.













I am thankful for Jonathan. He has been such a great friend to me since we have met and he knows me better than anyone else. He lets me be as goofy, crazy, sad, happy or normal as I want and has never looked at me differently.














I am thankful for Jessica. She has been such a loyal and wonderful friend to me since we met in college.














I am thankful for big brother Caleb. He works so hard and despite all the hardtimes I give him, he has made me a better person.
I am thankful for my brother Daniel. His patience and strength, knowledge and wittiness is something I have always admired.
















I am thankful for Lindsay for being such a great friend, even as she plans a wedding, gets situated in a new job and a new town.













I am thankful for my relationship with God and the strength he gives me.


I am thankful for my Mags. No matter how bad a day I have, having that ball of fur greet me at the door always puts a smile on my face. No matter how big of a pain she is sometimes, I love that dog.

I am thankful for the memories I have and the memories I will make.

Of course I am thankful for so many things, and for all of my friends, all my family and all my experiences, but it would take me years and years to list them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment