Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Big Changes, New Challenges

Well I feel like it wasn't so long ago that my position at work changed, but here we go again! I will still be working as an account manager, but my region is now the opposite side of the country. Beginning January 1, 2011 I will be the account manager for the West (Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, Alaska and Hawaii). Travel will be required so hopefully I will get to visit places like this:






I'm so excited to take on one of our weakest territories and rebuild it to a region that will flourish. I think we can do it. My new team is great and I'm so excited to see what we can do. This region is in serious need to some TLC and a lot of work so my challenges are high, but I will do my best to make changes and grow the region.

Last weekend was my first weekend of travel in the coming weeks. I was in Auburn for the AU vs LSU game. It was such a great trip and I was so happy to spend most of my time there with my best, Amanda. She is such a blessing in my life and no matter how long it is between our visits, we pick up right where we left off. Next trip needs to be planned ASAP. Anytime you need to get away, my place is always open.

I also got to see Elizabeth and Caleb, always a treat! These two are such great friends to me and are so great together. They are a great example of a young married couple, and will definetely have a big impact on my life for now and for the day when its my turn to be happily married like them. They are learning and growing as a couple and as individuals in their new phase of life. I just love these two and hope I am half the friend that they are to me. Below is Elizabeth and I at lunch at Big Blue! I owe you two a lunch next time :)!




This coming weekend I'm heading Columbia, SC. I have so much to do beforehand, so hopefully I get it all done. I need to figure out our Halloween costumes, clean out my car, get my oil changed (this is the first time I will have to pay for this :(, usually Dad is my mechanic), do laundry, pack, make sure Mags is taken care of and has everything she needs, among other things Im sure I'm forgetting. I will not let my list of things to-do or my busy week take any of my excitement away!

No comments:

Post a Comment