Monday, October 18, 2010

Travel Travel Travel

For the record, Toy Story on Ice was so precious! A little cheesy at times, but I still loved it. Barbie and Ken were my absolute favorite characters. Still working on J and I being them for Halloween! Check out the scene where they meet in the movie/the costumes we would have to wear, hilarious!



I'm entering another couple weeks were I will be traveling A LOT. I need to put some work trips in my schedule as well, but for now, its all for my mental health :). This weekend I head home to see my family, friends, and of course my UNDEFEATED tigers play! Oh so excited! This game is a big one, I'll be on the edge of my seat all week waiting.... Is it Saturday yet? I cannot wait to see friends again. If I could up and move my job and bf to Birmingham, I would leave tomorrow.

For Halloween, I will be traveling with Jonathan. Last year we were in Knoxville for the South Carolina vs. Tennessee game and this year we will be in Columbia. I'm excited to spend more time with his college buddies! They are definitely a fun fun crowd. This time I'm going to try to keep up with them, not sure how this will go over.

The next weekend I'm reserving for rest. Well, rest and being "on call" for work (don't even get me started on this, the worst idea ever was putting us girls on tech support duty once every 9 weeks.) It's my last time this year, but it's still really annoying.

My weekend of rest will be followed by a weekend of complete chaos. I'll be in Auburn again to watch Auburn beat up on Georgia :).

After 4 days of work I'll be off to another adventure, New Orleans for a friends 25th birthday! We are going to have so so much fun!

Then Thanksgiving is here so I will go to Auburn and Birmingham to celebrate.

So add in a little travel for work in all that and I have a busy busy month and a half ahead of me. I'm so excited for it all though. Sad we are already 7 weeks through football season, but I still have 5 (maybe 6, maybe 7!) to enjoy!

Oh yea and sometime I need to plan a trip to my pretend home of Birmingham to visit all the girls that I wont get to see during these weekends that I am traveling. Maybe December...

Obviously I love love traveling, sometimes I wonder why I don't space it out a bit though. I'm hoping for a healthy winter so there are no wrenches in my plan.

1 comment:

  1. plllleeeaaassse come see us!! we would love to have you! hopefully i'll make it to Auburn for the Georgia weekend.. my dad's team is really going to have to coordinate schedules better next year! i keep missing the good games!

    ReplyDelete