Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to All

Merry Christmas!!!

Christmas seems to have been going on for a few days at my house, but I love it! I've been home since Wednesday and have done a bunch of shopping, wrapping, bow making and snuggling with the kittens and the dogs. It's been a pretty uneventful, but a nice relaxing time. It has been so nice having the whole family, including my sister in law, in town and at the house. The kids will most likely all be heading out tonight for the annual Christmas night on the town tonight. Should be fun.

Christmas morning with the family was a little slower than it was when we were kids, but it has been good. The tree couldn't fit all the gifts underneath it, Santa was very good to us. I got a lot of new clothes (coats, skirts, etc), keyless entry to my car (I broke my old one), Auburn stuff, a purse, among other things.

The one thing I notice about Christmas most at my house is how much it has changed since we were little. I feel like all the same excitement is there, the presents are still there, the decorations are all the same, but the feeling is different. We all enjoy actually having family time. It is a rarity to have the whole family around in the same house at the same time. We are all so busy now and are spread out in different cities that it hard to get all of our schedules aligned. It's just been nice to have everyone around, even if after a while we all start to annoy eachother (it's all part of the fun).

I hope you all are enjoying your family, and the snow if you got some!

But while family, friends, and good food is all associated with Christmas, remember Jesus is the Reason for the Season! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment