Monday, August 3, 2009

It's only Monday and I need another weekend

Looks like I'm going to be a once a week blogger. Oh well, once is better than never. I find this very relaxing and a perfect way to keep everyone updated on life in the city!

I cannot believe it is August already! It feels like this year is just flying by. With all the changes I've encountered in the past year though, I guess it makes sense that I've been in a whirlwind. The next few months will bring more change too I'm sure.

I am officially moving into Atlanta on October 3. I've been living in Alpharetta with a good friend from college, but the time has come for me to move again. I'm going to miss her and her family so much, but I'm sure I will see them all still. I know I will still see her, so it won't be too terrible. I'm moving to an apartment in Buckhead with another friend of mine. I'm excited to see what apartment living is like... believe it or not, in 22 years, I never lived in an apartment, not even in college. I'm excited, scared, and ready to take on a new challenge! I'll keep this updated on all the plans!

I have sprained my ankle, I'm afraid. I'm an idiot and can't walk without hurting myself. I'm not 100% that it is sprained, but it stays swollen without a brace on it and it hurts. If it is still bothering me later on in the week, or next week, I'm going to the doctor.

Maggie is doing much better. We went to the vet and she now has a cone she has to wear to keep her from licking her paw (it wasnt healing quick enough). Maggie hates it, but I'm finding it kind of humerous. The poor dog just runs in to everything. Luckily this is a soft cone, one that is flexible, so its a lot more comfortable than a hard one. She is still on medicine, but I think everything is going to be just fine.

I'll update more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment