Thursday, August 27, 2009

10 days... too long!

I totally forgot about my blog. I'm such a terrible updater!

First and foremost, I am so incredibly excited that my Auburn Tigers start their new season in a little over a week. Now I'm the first to admit that I have been a bit skeptical of what to expect of the team after last years pathetic season. But, now Im just ready to see them play again. Win or lose, I am just ready to see some football! I will wear my orange and blue all season with my head held high. I just hope we beat Georgia and Alabama. I work with a bunch of Georgia fans and would love to shut them up about our previous losses to them. And of course I want to beat Alabama, mostly because I hate them.

Going home next weekend for the home opener, so excited!

This weekend I'm trying to get tickets to the Falcons game here in ATL. I have a friend who is currently playing on the team and I want to go see him play! Hopefully I can get all that planned out so I will be able to go!

Work is crazy busy right now. I love it. Makes my days go by so much faster and seems so much less boring.

I am also trying to figure out what to do about my upcoming move. My supposed to be newroommate bailed for financial reasons so now Im looking again. While this is totally inconvenient for me, I totally understand where she is coming from.

I wish that I could just wait around until whenever Whitney (my current roommate) could move with me, but I dont think her family wants me around that long. So needless to say, Im looking for a roommate in Atlanta AND a place. I prob need to be out by October too since that is what I told my current "landlord." (I guess that is what I call them).

Everything will work out, I have faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment