Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm sick

I'm sick. Thankful its just a cold (I think) and nothing more serious, but still sick. I woke up one morning barely able to breathe, throat hurting, carrying a really annoying cough. Awesome, 10 years ago I would have bounced back perfectly fine. Felt fine, just as if nothing was wrong with me at all. Nope not now, Im not even that old and sickness is already a lot harder than it used to be. I dont bounce back as quickly, I feel worse than I ever remember feeling, and I'm tired. Ugh.

Hopefully I can get rid of all of this by Friday night. I'm headed back to Auburn for a weekend of living it up "college" style. I'm so excited to see everyone and finally go out on the town. (I havent done it once since I've been back during the games.) If I'm not feeling better, I'm bringing a stash of DayQuil that will help me make it through the weekend! I'm determined to enjoy myself and do everything to my lil hearts content. Very Very excited!

Still trying to get myself situated in the house, but everything is starting to come together. While I was home sick from work yesterday Comcast finally came to set up our cable. I don't even think you understand my excitement. I did not turn the tv off one time before I went to bed. Even if I wasn't watching it, I left it on just for the noise. Now that is a luxury I definetely took for granted before. We also got our washer and dryer yesterday and our fridge got set up for the ice maker, AND our pantry went in. Whew, it was a good day. Now when I get home I'm going to turn on the tv, wash a load of clothes, put my food in the pantry and enjoy some ice cold beverage.

TV came just in time, I'm watching the South Carolina Ole Miss game tonight and cheering for Jonathan's Gamecocks (even though he won't cheer for my Tigers)! Go Gamecocks!

And Tigers vs. Ball State! (Saturday 7:45 EST). War Damn Eagle!

No comments:

Post a Comment