Friday, April 9, 2010

Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Run

I just signed up to run in the 20th Annual Race for the Cure being held in Atlanta. Now I have some serious work to do. I am not the best runner, so hopefully I will be good to run the entire 5K. That's my goal at least.


I'm glad to be doing this with some people from work. We have joined one of our clients teams. Should be an fun and memorable day for us all.


I'm shocked I havent done a run supporting breast cancer research before considering it is a disease that is a part of my family. I'm running for my grandmother. She fought and beat breast cancer. If she can do that, the least I can do is help to raise money and run the entire 5K.

I'll keep you posted on my progress.
To join our team or contribute to my efforts to raise money for the cause please use the links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment