Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Running around like a chicken with my head cut off...

So a few days ago I blogged about my new home, and the fact that I'm excited to be moving... now all the work that comes along with moving is setting in. Im starting to freak out!

I have to move in 13 days. 13 days! What?!? In the next 13 days I have to have my house packed up again, my chest of drawers moved from J's house to my current house so the movers can move it to my new house, find boxes, and clean my current house/room. I hired movers ($115 an hour, am I in the wrong ocupation?)So I want to make sure I have everything packed up and taken apart before they get to my house so they cant dillydally around and waste my money :) Now when am I going to get all this done? Did I mention that the two weekends between now and moving day, I will be OUT OF TOWN! What is wrong with me? Have I lost my mind?

This weekend I am heading home to celebrate Easter with my family. (J's coming too! YAY!) We leave Friday afternoon and dont get back until Sunday evening. One great thing about this weekend is I get to see my sweet Mags who has been living at her grandparents house for a month!

Is it possible not to miss that face? I don't think so. I'm not sure if I will be bringing her home with me yet or not, she may just stay with them until I am in my new place with a yard for her to run.

So when I get home next week (and the remainder of this week) I'm hoping to get all my packing done and my bed taken apart (again with the movers wasting my money). But I also have to focus lots of time and attention on planning a Bachelorette party. My cousin is getting married in July and her MOH is like 16 so I have agreed/appointed myself to help plan this fun event. I'm working with girls who dont seem to like to respond to emails though so my life is very difficult. The party is the last weekend in April (the weekend before moving day) and I've got so much to do. And accomodating lots of different personalities and experience with Bachelorette parties is getting really hard. I have the brides permission to go all out, so hope no one get offended :). Goodies have been ordered.

Needless to say I'm stressed and if you dont hear from me for a while, don't worry about me, Im just buried beneath boxes and furniture and 3 houses (my stuff is spread across 3 (4 if you count my parents house) places.

No comments:

Post a Comment