Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thankful

Can I please tell you how thankful I am for my bible study group? This is one set of girls that were truly brought in my life to teach me something about myself and about friendship. I know I can rely on these girls for anything, share my most raw emotions, and know that not only do they care, but that they often times understand and can relate in one way or another. They open my mind to other possibilities, to different viewpoints, and most importantly to how the things going on are shaping me in to the woman that I am meant to be. They are a true blessing.

In a world where we all have so many things to do, so many responsibilities, so much to deal with, its nice to know that each week I have the opportunity to sit down with these girls and just talk about life, struggles, concerns, God, and focus on whatever new lessons we learned this week in our study.

They are great friends to me, and I can only hope I am just as good a friend to them.

Now this does not discount the other friendships I have, the friends that have been with me through so much, through so many life changes. I am so blessed by the people that have been brought to my life. I cannot wait to see where their lives go and where my life goes in the next few years. I'm excited for the trials and tribulations because I know no matter what, I have a network of friends that will be there to support me through it all.

On that note, I miss my out of town friends. I need to catch up with them soon, a blog post just isnt enough sometimes :)

1 comment:

  1. You are a wonderful friend!!! I love our bible study group too :)

    ReplyDelete