Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Nov 8-30

Well since November is almost over and I'm only thankful for 7 things...I figured I would do a short version of the things I am thankful for

November 8: I am thankful for the impact music has had on my life and the opportunities I have had to experience music and help other people experience it as well.

Nov 9: I am thankful for unexpected meeting of wonderful people who add so much to my life.

Nov 10 I am thankful for my oldest brother Caleb. Not only did he prep my parents well for life with children (thanks brother), he has made a name for himself that many can respect. Caleb is one person who I know, no matter what, would drop any and everything to help one of his siblings and I think I can speak for us all when we say we would do the same for him.

Nov 11: I am thankful for my sweet Mags and the unconditional love she shows me. She's brought such light to my life over the past 5+ years.

Nov 12: I am thankful for playful kittens. While they may live at my parents still (and forever apparently) they are so precious to watch grow up.

Nov 13: I am thankful for vacation time and lots of it. A lot of which I will be taking in the coming month.

Nov 14: I am thankful for my relationship with God and the spiritual growth I have experienced over the past year.

Nov 15: I am thankful for the random times when a quote, saying, verse, lyric, or anything else for that matter can really resonate with me and have a life-changing/ life-altering effect on me.

Nov 16: I am thankful for my sister-in-law. While Meegan has practically been a part of the family for 10 years or so now, over the past few years, she really has become more than just my brother's gf/wife, she's my second sister.

Nov 17: I am thankful for my coworkers. Some of the best people I have ever met and regardless of where we all end up one day, these are people I will always call friends.

Nov 18: I am thankful for kept promises.

Nov 19: I am thankful for good health. I may jinx myself here, but I've been pretty lucky to stay relatively healthy most of my life with no major setbacks and for now I will enjoy that gift and hope that it continues into the rest of my life.

Nov 20: I am thankful for chocolate and sweettarts.

Nov 21: I am thankful for the beach and the beauty that it bestows. This is one place that no matter what, I am content and able to enjoy what nature has to offer.

Nov 22: I am thankful for exercise. Although I hate doing it 80% of the time, I love the feeling I have afterwards. It's even better when I am working towards a goal and am slowly but surely making process.

Nov 23: I am thankful for my new baby... a new car (2012 Camry)!! I bought "her" in Auburn on a whim (sort of) and I think it was one of the best decisions I have made in a while. Ask me how I feel about it after a few car payments and my attitude may change, but right now I am loving it.

Nov 24: I am thankful for family gatherings for holidays. What a blessing it is to have 25 people/dogs gathered in one house from two different families.

Nov 25: I am thankful for the quirkiness that is my family. Don't hate us for being awsesome.



Nov 26: I am thankful for the feeling that decorating for Christmas gives me (like how I added this after Thanksgiving for all you who are a little sensitive about that :)) Christmas decorations just put me in the best mood.

Nov 27: I am thankful for laughter and way a person face lights up when they are laughing.

Nov 28: I am thankful for long drives and the perfect song mix to go along with it.

Nov 29: I am thankful for warm clothing that will help me survive this already miserable winter we have going on.

and a sneak peak at Nov 30: I am thankful for my grandparents. Tomorrow will be my MeeMaw's 86 birthday. I am lucky to have 3 of my 4 grandparents still living and everyday I am thankful for the time I have had with them. They are amazing people and anyone who meets them are lucky to have them a part of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment