Thursday, January 26, 2012

Feeling the blues

I'm in need of some support. I've just been down in the dumps lately about no one thing in particular, just in general.

I've noticed my attitude has been nothing but negative in way too many places in my life. Of course, work brings it out the worst, but I have also noticed it in conversations with friends and just general outlook on lots of different things.

It's even messing with my workouts. I have just been so stressed that I don't even want to push myself to run. I need to learn what it is like to channel my negative energy into exercise. Cause right now, if I could figure out how to do that, I could probably run the whole half marathon without even getting slightly tired.

I just need some prayers that this bad mood will go away and I'll be back to normal so I can be a better employee, better runner, and most importantly a better friend.

Auburn this weekend should definitely help, I miss home and my family so I'm excited to get to spend some time with them while I celebrate the marriage of my friend Kelly Adams! With the combination of my favorite things, Auburn, family, friends and weddings, surely my mood will take a turn for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment