Friday, June 15, 2012

It has been over a month since I have updated... seriously what is wrong with me. Lets start with a May round up... I went to St Louis and Houston for work. I went to Mobile for Amanda's graduation (which was awesome!!) Went to Birmingham for a wedding/Memorial Day. Got to catch up with Elizabeth, Caleb and Katie which I ALWAYS LOVE!!! Went to another Braves games (with my girl Sarah). Started on a tennis team and started training for Waumba Land at my church (this is what they call the children's area). I restarted bible study again (I took a short hiatus and missed my girls and the growing I do in the group so I reprioritized my life and got my head straight for Jesus again). Had dinner with some old friends (old coworkers) and even threw in a date or two! May was definitely a busy month and it looks like June is going to be just as busy! First weekend in June marked a trip to Auburn and more training for Waumba Land. I was in the toddlers-2 year old room and I loved it. That week I started training with a trainer (and hurt for literally 4 days after). I finally spent an entire weekend in Atlanta and went bowling with some new friends and met Leigh at a brewery in town (Red Hare Brewery) for a beer launch. How I never knew about that is beyond me, but it was such a fun environment and I definitely want to make a trip back there. This week took me to Nebraska for the first time for work. The work travel is not even close to over for the month as I will be visiting Dallas this week and then Wichita the next. It's been a crazy summer so far, but I am loving it and having a great time. I will definitely do my best to keep you updated more frequently. This weekend I'm headed home for Father's Day and cannot wait to spend the weekend with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment