Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Vacation!

Going to Chicago in 2 DAYS!!! So excited! I've heard only great things (minus their horrible winters) about Chicago and I'm so excited to experience it myself and with Jonathan! We always have a great time on our vacations.

In other news, my best friend Amanda called me last night and I may be taking a second trip to Chicago in like 2 weeks. 2 trips to a new city in a two week time, umm yea! Her boss said he would send her and friend, so lets see if that comes about and we actually go! I hope so, I definetely don't see her enough, and it has been years since we went on a trip together. I'm thinking girls trips should be a yearly thing, just got to get her out of school first.

I joined a softball team. Ha, I'm hilariously bad. I can catch fine and throw fine, but hitting is PATHETIC. Definetely need to work on that. Second game is tomorrow. I'll let you know how that goes. I hoping not to strike out...again...

Other than that, life is great. I'll update you all on Chicago, hopefully I will have some good pictures!

Ps... I miss my college buds... reunion weekend needed ASAP. (Hear that Elizabeth?)

1 comment: