Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Birthday Month?

Birthday week/Best week ever is officially over. I tried to pull the whole birthday month card, but J said he refused. Eh, worth a shot I guess. :)

I had such an amazing time this weekend. Amanda came down on Friday and we had lots of friend time! Man if she lived in Atlanta we would have so much fun all the time. Kelli and Katie came in on Saturday morning and we all (Me, Manda, Kelli, Katie, J, and Sean) spent the day at Piedmont Park! My birthday present from God this year (other than life) was the gorgeous weather! We had dinner at Flip (Tin Lizzy's was our first choice, but a 2 hour wait was not ideal.) Leigh, Pfef, and Hogan met us there. Such great friends!

(I need to learn to take pictures more, I have zero from this weekend)

This coming weekend (well Thursday really) I'm headed to the beach with Gini and Leigh and some of Gini's coworkers. It should be fun, minus the whole possibility of being in a swim suit. I pulled out some of my swimsuits last night. Did I put them on? Absolutely not. Instead I watched tv avoiding going to the gym, ate icecream, and laid on the couch. Awesome beach prep Erin...

I need to find motivation to workout. I need to want to go to the gym and be fit, but at the same time I do not want to feel like I HAVE to. I'm going to try to lay out a workout schedule for myself and see how that works out. I'll let you know how it goes. If you have suggestions let me know. Atleast if nothing else I have to start running. I have a race end of March and 2 in May. (Elizabeth ask me about the March race, it's in Bham!) 3 5Ks and my goal is no stopping........ I have high hopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment