Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Independence Day weekend 2011

Another weekend gone and another work week started... I'm so tired right now I can barely concentrate enough to type this out. It was a long long successful amazingly fun weekend.

My cousin's wedding was absolutely beautiful. She was such a gorgeous bride. I was so blessed to be a part of her day and help her celebrate one of the biggest days of her life. I love weddings, I love being a part of weddings and I love celebrating the love of two people. I've been a bridesmaid quite a few times now and it just never gets old to me. Each wedding has been so different, each bride beautiful, each friendship special in its own way. I cannot believe that my cousin is married though. (This is the part of weddings that actually takes a while to settle in.) I cannot wait to see what God has planned for Natalie and Will. If he blesses them half as much as he has blessed my other married friends, they have a life full of happiness and love ahead.

The rest of my weekend was spent in Auburn with some friends from highschool and my family. Amanda was in town so I got to spend some quality friend time with her. She's the best. We hung out with some guy friends of ours and had such a great time. I haven't laughed so much in a long time. It was great, but exhausting. I did not get out of my pajamas one time yesterday, I didnt even have the strength/desire to drive home so that left me driving extra early this morning. I'm tired and the only thing getting me through the day right now is the thought of getting home, laying in bed, and sleeping.

I hope I get rested up fast because this weekend I'm on the road again, this time to the beach... (yes AGAIN). I'm excited and need my energy back asap.

I hope you all had a wonderful Independence Day and took some time to celebrate our independence and be thankful for the country we live in. I know I'm so thankful for all the men and women who have fought, are fighting, and will fight to continue our freedom. We are all so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment