Tuesday, July 26, 2011

10 things I love

1) Auburn: I love everything Auburn, the town, football, everything. I had such a wonderful time at home last weekend, I didn't want to leave and I want to go back like yesterday.

2) Ending Phone Tag: Elizabeth and I have been playing phone tag for literally 2 months. We finally ended it this weekend (but not before a voicemail that had me laughing for a while) and I was so excited to talk to her!

3) Blogs: I love reading people's blogs. It keeps me updated on life, gives good ideas, and some are just mindless and fun.

4) Meeting new people: Young or old, I just love to meet new people.

5) The moment I get home: My sweet pup is always there to greet me and it's like she thought I was never coming home. I just love how excited she is.

6)The Beach: Any beach, any time, I just love it

7)Taqueria Del Sol: Only my most favorite place in Atlanta.

8)Random texts/emails: sometimes they are funny, sometimes they are unexpected, sometimes they are just saying hi. I just love it.

9)My coworkers (well Laura and Courtney most specifically) They make me laugh every single day. They keep me sane.

10)Breakfast for dinner: Always a good choice and always delicious!

1 comment: