Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Weeks go by

It's been a while and a day since I updated! I really have got to stick to my plan of a blog a week. I'll get better, hopefully.

Well in the past few weeks I have traveled for work (Virginia), traveled for fun (Lake trip in North Carolina) and stuck around Atlanta a bit.

One big thing that happened was my brother graduated! Caleb graduated from Auburn on August 9. I'm so proud of him! He has worked so hard to get finished! We had a big celebration at my parents house with my whole family. I always love getting everyone together, so hopefully it won't be too long before we get to do it again. Below is a picture of my sister-in-law Meegan, My brother Daniel, Brother Caleb, Sister Sarah and me!



I adopted a kitten over the past couple of weeks too. My sisters cat had 4 kittens and they needed homes. She got 1 adopted, adopted 1 herself and had 2 remaining. These kittens are precious so I decided, why not, I love cats, and I'm sure Maggie won't mind. Anyways, she's precious. Sarah named her Esther, but I quickly changed that and she is now Chloe. My roommates aren't sure about this whole cat thing, so Sarah will be holding onto Chloe for me for a little while. There is still one cat up for adoption if you know anyone that wants one!



In more news, Auburn football starts soo soo soon! I cannot wait! Im excited to see so many friends I haven't seen in a while. WAR EAGLE, 18 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment