Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My heart is full

This past week, I have had a full heart. A heart that is exploding with the love of those around me. A heart that smiles knowing my future is going to be a good one. What's fun though, is my heart just keeps expanding to let more and more in.


I cannot believe how much of a change I have taken in just one month. Has it really already been a month? I'm back to being 100% myself, 100% independent and 100% (usually) confident (hey, we all have our weak moments.) I credit this to no one other than God. He has worked in me, worked in others to help me, and most importantly guided me in the direction I should be heading. I feel like I was just lost for a little while, wandering around aimlessly, completely ignoring his guidance (he always wins, btw), and pretending I didn't hear him. He has been working in my heart for longer than I knew and because of that I am able to feel so... refreshed (I guess that is a good word for it).

For the record, I do not have regrets. I loved my life a month ago, 6 months ago, 1 year ago, but I am happy to say that it's because of those times that I am able to be where I am now and those times will stay with me forever.

I am so excited to see where I will be a year from now. Will I still be in Atlanta (probably)? Will I have passed the LSAT with a high enough score to get into law school? Will I be prepping to begin school again (thinking about it makes me dread the study hours... positive thoughts Erin.) Will I be in a relationship? (now that would be a shock to me for sure.) Will I have found my niche? Will Taylor and I be master photographers (my friend Taylor is going to take the class with me!). Will I find a place to sing again? Will I still be blogging?

I'm excited about the future, and for the first time in a long time I am not inserting my plan into his and trying to make them coexist.

No comments:

Post a Comment