Friday, June 17, 2011

A weekend of celebration

For those of you who are wondering, I'm still alive and kicking. Still sad somedays, but each day gets a little easier. I am so blessed by some many other things in my life, that I know things can only improve. It helps that I have friends and family who will help me through that process too. Taking everything day by day.

This weekend, I am excited to have some fun things to celebrate! My best guy friend, who I've known since highschool is having a birthday celebration on Saturday night. I am so excited to celebrate with him and be around people who always always make me smile. It should be a fun evening. Apparently it has turned into a theme party, but I will not be dressing up in boots, so I hope he doesnt mind :)!

In addition to that, I get to celebrate my Dad! He is such a great father so I'm excited to celebrate him for a whole weekend (although I definitely need to do this much more than just one weekend). The whole family is going to be in town this weekend so for the first time in a while, we will all be able to enjoy some time together. Daniel's coming in from B'ham tomorrow morning, Meegan (sis-in-law) comes in tonight, Sarah and I both are coming in from ATL tonight, and Caleb will be coming over on Sunday. Should be entertaining. If you have ever been with my entire family, you know it is always a fun experience.

In other news....

I'm in the process of making some life changes (nothing too major, just a different direction). I will definitely keep you all updated once I finally decide what I am going to do, but I can say I am really excited to see what is to come of my future. I'm happy to be finding myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment