Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Life Lessons

Sometimes I wish I could get into the brain of God. Why does he do some of the things he does the way he does them? What is his thought process?

I'm in the midst of a test I think. This is the hardest test I've taken by far. And what is scary is it is the most important test I've ever taken.
He's allowing me the freedom to make choices and either follow his plan or follow my own. Of course, this is the basic life of any christian, but right now I feel like it is amplified way beyond anything I have ever experienced. I keep saying I want to follow his plan, and I do, so now he is asking me to do just that. Except now I have a dilemma, I don't know what he wants. Maybe that is the point, maybe his goal is for me to practice patience and be willing to listen. Maybe he will tell me in time and all the situations I'm being put in are just steps in the process of his plan. Maybe Satan is behind some of this. Life is definitely a journey through the unknown.

I'm listening, waiting, and praying. May his will be done and not my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment