Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Negative Nancy

Someone invited Negative Nancy into my daily life. I do not like her and would like her to go away. She should leave my office environment, leave my personal life, leave my outlook on situations, leave all together.

I am taking this holiday weekend to reevaluate my life and become less negative and have a better outlook on what life consists of currently and where my life is headed.

I am blessed. I have great friends, great family, and I have a lot of things going for me. My future is going to be good.

If you hear me complaining, shut me up (or at least try and talk me through it :) ) Love you friends! You all are the best!

1 comment:

  1. yeah! no complaining about how bad I am at tennis!!!! my squeals are cute and my lack of coordination is funny.

    ReplyDelete