Monday, October 17, 2011

Auburn wins again

I mean that in two ways. Auburn the team won and Auburn the city beat me.

This weekend in Auburn was amazing. I had a great time with old friends and made lots of new friends. Friday night out, tailgating ALL DAY Saturday, the AU Florida game, and a late night Saturday made for a very long and painful Sunday. I am still tired today despite going to bed earlyish last night.

The game was amazing, nothing like beating that lil Gator Nation down some more.

In other news, I have Maggie back again. She is already missing the woods at home and her walks with Dad and Abi and of course her bike rides with Dad. I have to find a place in Atlanta where Mags and I can take my bike. She would really love that.

Life is good.

Trips in my near future:

Las Vegas: 22 days away (Nov 8-11) :Friend trip
Athens: Nov 12: Auburn vs UGA
Auburn: Nov 24-27: Thanksgiving/Auburn vs Bama
New York: Dec 7-9/10: Friend trip

No comments:

Post a Comment