Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

This Halloween I celebrated over the weekend instead of waiting until today. Friday night some friends of mine and I went to the K Pub Costume Party and had such a fun time. My friend Kate and I were Mario and Luigi this year. And yes, we played the theme song and ran around jumping on imaginary mushrooms and catching stars. So fun and so funny.





Saturday night we decided on a low key day/evening and just hung around watching football/hockey, playing cornhole, Brad Pitting it through the house in our socks, playing pool and laughing. Such a fun night and well worth the lack of sleep I got.

Sunday I went back to Auburn to celebrate my brother's birthday a little early. Daniel turns 27 (we are all getting way too old) tomorrow so the family had lunch and hung out in celebration of him.

Poor lil Eva Diva (my cat that lives at my parents that they won't let me bring back to ATL) has lost most of the hair on top of her paw from where the snake got her. She's fine, but she looks so pathetic with no hair. Looks a lot worse than it is.

I love weekends like last weekend and it made me like Atlanta again which is good. I just have to remember that in order to really enjoy a place, you do need to stick around occasionally.

This weekend takes me back to Auburn then Vegas next Tuesday and Athens on Saturday. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment