Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Update

It has officially been one week since the dreaded day that heard my little rodent friend for the first time... and that brat is still living. I'm rather annoyed at this point as it seems to be smarter than the traps we have set out.

I think it moved out for a few days because I saw no evidence of it being there, and then last night I was rudely woken up by the sound of him snapping the trap under my bathroom counter. I assumed it was dead and went back to sleep only to be woken up again 1.5 hours later to a whining noise and the sticky trap noise. Again, it stopped so I assumed it was caught and had FINALLY been defeated. Again I was wrong.

I mean come on, could this be more annoying. We are having someone come by to fill up holes and cover openings with metal to keep it (and it's friends) out, but that has not happened yet. Really annoying, like really annoying. I still haven't seen this lil thing, but I know it is there and I would love to know for sure that it is either gone or that it is dead (preferably dead).

No comments:

Post a Comment