Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sleep

My overall definition of how I have felt over the past few months can be described with two words, sleep deprived.

My body has begun this fun trend of waking up (and waking up "wide awake") for the past couple of months. I can't remember the last time I slept through an entire night. I wake up usually once or twice a night, but sometimes as many as four or five times a night. It is miserable. I'm tired all day, all the time.

I'm sure that my weekend schedule lately hasn't helped this lack of sleep as there are nights when I'm still awake at the time that I'm waking up in the middle of the night other nights. Yes, I realize this is really bad for a persons body, but I'm not going to be in bed by 10 o'clock every night. And I've had the same weekend schedule for years, and this has never been a problem before. I usually have no trouble falling asleep (except for last night since I couldn't stop my brain from thinking about any and everything) just staying asleep.

If you have any advice, I'm up for suggestions. I need sleep, I need a full nights sleep.

Oh to feel well rested again..... that would be the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment